Waterproofing continues to be the number one source of defects for builders in NSW, taking millions of dollars out of the economy. Over 80% of complaints about building and construction are waterproofing issues, with so many of these issues in control of the builder.
You can be in control and on top of the waterproofing process with Master Builders industry best practice training.
Get the job done right, not twice!
No matter your circumstances, there’s a waterproofing course suitable for you:
- You are a builder wanting to make sure your waterproofing subcontractors are providing quality work
- You work in a waterproofing business and want to get your waterproofing licence
- You are a plumber or a tiler looking to expand your skills and employment opportunities
- You are a renovator and want to learn more about waterproofing techniques
- You want to start your own waterproofing business and need your waterproofing licence
- You work in council and want to know more about the waterproofing process
- You are ready to take the next step in your career and get your qualification in waterproofing on your pathway to a licence