If you require any of the following documents, please download them from the links below:
Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
Master Builders Education and Skills Development offers a range of courses, both nationally accredited and non-accredited. Before you enrol in a course with Master Builders, it is recommended that you speak with a Master Builders representative regarding your specific learning requirements.
Once you select your course, you will need to:
- Read the Participant Handbook
- Read the Course Brochure
- Understand the fee structure
- Understand the USI requirements
- Complete the application form where applicable
Once you are aware of your rights and responsibilities and have satisfactorily met any entry requirements, you will be invited to complete an enrolment form and register into your chosen course. Master Builders will email a Confirmation of Enrolment to the participant. This email will include the following:
- Schedule of fees
- Any applicable dates and times for the appropriate stages of your course
- Venue and parking arrangements if applicable
- Any equipment and/or PPE required to undertake the course
The Master Builders Education and Skills participant handbook details policies and procedures related to your enrolment as well as participation in training and assessment programs, including the fees schedule. Before enrolling in a course or program, all participants are required to read this handbook
All courses offered by Master Builders have entry requirements. Refer to the course page for requirements specific to the course or program of your choice.
General items that may be required prior to undertaking training include:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) https://www.usi.gov.au/
- Current General Induction (white card)
- Medicare Card
- Photo ID or Passport/Visa (where required)
- Resume/detailed work history
- Qualification courses and other courses leading to an industry licence may include an application process. During this application, you will be required to answer a series of technical industry questions related to the field of study. The application, including the technical industry questions, should take less than 30 minutes to complete. These questions are designed to identify your existing knowledge and the likelihood of successfully completing your chosen course. There is no fee for completing the application.
Terms and Conditions: For our full terms and conditions please read our Participant Handbook. Enrolment into any of our courses requires a participant to accept these Terms and Conditions.