Waterproofing continues to be the number one source of defects for builders in NSW, taking millions of dollars out of the economy. Over 80% of complaints about building and construction are waterproofing issues, with so many of these issues in control of the builder.
This hands-on practical workshop will provide you with the skills you need to ensure your waterproofing is done right the first time. Gain industry best practice skills in waterproofing of balconies, decks, and planter boxes. You can be in control and on top of the waterproofing process with Master Builders industry best practice training.
Please note: This non-accredited course is not suitable for those seeking a contractor waterproofing licence. Please refer to Master Builders CPC31420 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing for more details.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Current industry best practice standards
- Australian Standards and National Construction Code requirements
- Hands-on practical application of preparing and applying waterproofing membranes for balconies, decks, and planter boxes
- How to identify and prevent common reasons for waterproofing failures
- Troubleshooting techniques and best practices applications to prevent defects
- Waterproofing products, their characteristics and compatibilities