Without careful planning and management, a construction project could be at risk of serious disruption. Risks can have an impact on the quality outcomes of the project with the potential for safety issues and costly re-works.
We will help you develop your skills in aspects of project management, with a focus on risk management systems, and construction quality. We will also provide you with useful tools and templates you need to develop the appropriate risk management processes for your projects.
Some of the topics in this course:
- The quality management process
- Develop a risk management plan
- Implement risk management
- This program is designed to be completed within 5 weeks.
- The suggested commitment to studying is 5-8 hours per week.
- Virtual classrooms are scheduled as 2-hour sessions on weekday afternoons and evenings.
- You can choose the timeslots available that best suit your schedule.